Thank you very much to everyone who has registered for the 2020 competition, your support is vital for creating opportunities in Women’s Football on EP.
The Competition will begin Friday 14th February at Centenary Oval, with the first match starting at 5:15pm.
Players are asked to arrive at Centenary Oval by 4:45pm at the latest (or as early as possible).
Under 15 Port Lincoln teams will be announced on Friday prior to the first match. Open-Age teams will continue to be worked on throughout the week.
Things to remember:
- Mouthguard (whilst not compulsory, we strongly encourage all players to wear one)
- Please bring suitable running shoes, socks and shorts (football boots encouraged but not compulsory)
- Players encouraged to bring their own water bottle (water also available)
- Guernseys will be supplied. Guernseys must be returned each night (CT Crows speak to Shane). We cannot lose any guernseys.
- Basic support from a sports trainer will be available, if you have any questions about this please ask.
- Registration is required and no player can participate without it.
We are still hoping to see more registrations come through. There is a $15 SANFL fee for players 18+ and $10 for players Under 18. If you need assistance, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Important Registration Information
Players that have not played for any football club or the Youth Girls Competition previously may register directly using the “Register Now” button below. If you have only played in the Youth Girls Competition and have not played for any other club, you may also register using the “Register Now” button, please use the account you used previously, if you are not sure what email address you used, please email email@example.com.
If you have been a player/registered to a club (PLFL, GFFL etc.) previously, you will need a Transfer which will be initiated by this League, if this applies to you, please email your full name and DOB to firstname.lastname@example.org . Once the Transfer has been lodged, you will receive an automatic email to complete the registration. If you know you will be playing for the CT Crows, please contact your coach to discuss the Transfer.
When you register as a player, the SANFL will charge an annual player registration fee ($10 Juniors, $15 18+). This is charged once a year and you will not be charged again if you return to a club after the competition.
We will be holding a come and try session on Friday February 7 at 5:15pm at Centenary Oval. We will be available to assist with registrations if you need assistance. All encouraged to attend.
Click Register Now image.